Part-Time SOEP Courses
Part-Time Courses Through Statewide Online Education Program (SOEP)
Through the Statewide Education Online Program (SOEP), individual, tuition-free online high school courses are available part-time to any student in grades 6–12, statewide, who is currently attending either a public school within their resident district, a private school, or a state-approved charter school. Students who are homeschooled may also enroll. There is no waitlist for individual enrollment.
Once enrolled, students may enroll in up to 6.0 credits in the part-time program though they may not exceed 6.0 credits per year in a combination of their primary school and the part-time SOEP option. These courses will be chosen from the K12 catalog offered through Utah Virtual Academy.
- A personalized approach to learning that can help alleviate academic and social pressures and also support self-discipline
- Instruction by passionate, state-licensed teachers, all qualified in their subject area and skilled in online learning methods
- Courses in all core subjects: English, math, science, and history
- Multiple academic levels for diverse learners: core, comprehensive, honors, and AP®
- World languages: Up to four years of Spanish, French, or Latin
- Multiple CTE electives offered
Part-time course options are individual high school courses. Eligible middle school students can take these courses for high school credit. Interested students can work closely with their school counselor for more information.
Ready to Enroll?
Step 1: Review the course offerings listed below and select up to six online courses.