Business, Finance, and Marketing
Test drive a business and marketing course!
Which pathways are offered?
- Business Administration—This pathway focuses on planning, managing, and performing marketing activities to reach organizational objectives.
- Marketing—This pathway focuses on planning, coordinating, and implementing marketing strategies, advertising, promotion, and public relations activities.
What types of jobs can my student learn about and prepare for?*
Some of the jobs include:
- Administrative Assistant
- Promotions Manager
- Administrative Services Manager
- Retail Sales Workers
What is the salary outlook?*
Salaries vary depending on the job title, but approximate sample career salaries include:
- Administrative Assistant—$40,990/year
- Promotions Manager—$141,490/year
- Administrative Services Manager—$98,890/year
- Retail Sales Workers—$27,320/year
* Some of these jobs require additional education and certifications once a student graduates from high school. Salaries vary depending on the job title, experience, and location. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook. Website last modified date: Friday, April 9, 2021.
Which industry-recognized certifications and exams can my student prepare for?
- ACT National Career Readiness Certificate
- CTE Skill Certifications:
- Customer Service
- Business Management
- Marketing 1