Business, Finance and Marketing
Which pathways are offered?
- Customer Service and Management—This pathway prepares students to work in different types of customer service and managerial settings where they may be responsible for hiring, training, and managing employees.
What types of jobs can my student learn about and prepare for?*
Some of the jobs include:
- Customer Service Representative
- Computer Support Specialist
- General Office Clerk
- Administrative Services Manager
- Retain Sales Workers
What is the salary outlook?*
Salaries vary depending on the job title, but approximate sample career salaries include:
- Customer Service Representative—$33,750/year
- Computer Support Specialist—$53,470/year
- General Office Clerk—$32,730/year
- Administrative Services Manager—$96,180/year
- Retail Sales Workers—$24,340/year
* Some of these jobs require additional education and certifications once a student graduates from high school. Salaries vary depending on the job title, experience, and location. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook. Website last modified date: Friday, April 12, 2019.